Sunday 15 July 2012

For sale: set of 3 hand-printed onesies


Hello everyone!

I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday. Here a few rays of sun have appeared after a morning of crazy rain... everything is still really wet but it's good to see some light again!

Today I've decided to try something new; I'm quite curious to see what will come out of it!
:-)

From now on, and from time to time, I will offer one-off items for sale on this blog. The idea is to send some of the things I make
off to greener pastures. I love creating stuff but cannot possibly keep them all for myself!

Here's the first item I am putting up for sale. It's actually a set of three. Three adorable hand-printed little onesies which you might remember from this guest post.

Fancy buying them?
Just click on the button below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...