Sunday 30 December 2012

Taking you on a trip down under


Dear all, 

Two months ago to the day, Mart and I flew off to the other side of the world for... our wedding! We had such a wonderful time down under (we were in Fremantle, Western Australia) and, to prolong the warm fuzzy feeling I get in my tummy when I think about it all, I have decided to go through the whole trip on my blog. I'll show you some of the wedding preparations, the wedding itself, and the traveling we did afterwards. 

Get ready for lots of beautiful landscapes, stunning sunsets and beaches, and a few crafty things I made during this time; I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I will! 




4 comments:

  1. Pour une fois, je te laisse un commentaire en français ! Je me doutais bien qu'entre le décompte des jours que je pouvais voir depuis plusieurs mois et le long voyage en Australie, il se préparait quelque chose de très spécial. Toutes les félicitations et tous les voeux de bonheur de la part d'une lectrice assidue ! Je ne doute pas une seconde que la créatrice que tu es a préparé les choses avec goût. J'ai déjà aperçu les bouquets de table dans les bocaux peints... c'est très frais et très beau. J'ai hâte de voir la suite de tes belles images !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm originally from Perth and miss the beaches and the weather dearly (I now live in Melbourne) - Your wedding details looked gorgeous! and congrats btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Monique, I can only imagine how you'd miss the beaches and the weather... they are so extraordinarily beautiful in Western Australia! We had an amazing time in your neck of the woods; it's such a wonderful place!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...