Monday 5 April 2010

Garlands and apple-cinamon muffins

Here is a little peek at some of the garlands I made this weekend as well as of the yummy muffins that I baked today for our date with the lovely Teresa and Matilda. I was a bit anxious as I had never tried the recipe before (and some of the ingredients sounded funny; oil? I usually use butter when I bake), but they were perfect!
Find the recipe here (follow the US measurements, not the metric ones - it gave me crazy amounts for the crumble! I managed to balance the mountain of butter and save the day (thanks to my dad's recipe) but now we have enough crumble for the rest of the month!).


Songs of the day (which, as Mart just noticed, have surprisingly similar beginnings):
- Ciao Bella, Rose
- Fake Empire, The National

3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of my little girl!
    Bisou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am listening to the second song... very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the muffins look absolutely yummy! and the garlands are so pretty. like organized confetti. i like!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...