Thursday 5 April 2012

Bright triangles


Hi again everyone!

It's been a little quiet over here lately; sorry... I've kind of been feeling like there are never enough hours in a day (I'm sure you all know exactly what I mean) and so I haven't been at the computer half as much as I usually am.
But it's been good busy though, don't get me wrong! We've been on a lovely long weekend in London last week, and I have lots of photos to show you.

sources: left - middle - right


But before I do so, I wanted to send you over to this guest post, which I wrote for Fellow Fellow a little while ago. It was so much fun putting it together; these bright triangles really do put me in a happy mood.

And during the weekend we happened upon a DavidDavid boutique. It was my first encounter with this London-based fashion designer, and I was in complete awe. As you can see, it fits with the theme perfectly!



sources: left - middle - right


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...