Tuesday 24 April 2012

Currently reading...


I've just finished reading the whole Hunger Game trilogy by Susan Collins. And I kind of miss it already. It was so great to jump into that universe for hours on end and to turn pages excitedly to see what would happen next.


We also saw the movie the other day, and although most of the people we were with loved it, I was a little disappointed. I know you should keep your expectations at bay when you watch a film after reading the book, but for me there was just too much missing, too many little details that didn't match the ideas I had created in my head, and too many emotions and thoughts missing...


Some things were pretty spot on though: Gale and Rue, for example. I grew even fonder of them during the movie, and didn't think that was possible.


And I did enjoy the music a lot. We've been listening to the soundtrack quite a lot recently. I like this song most of all.
:-)

1 comment:

  1. I just started book no. 2! I had a lot of trouble putting down the first one, so I hope the next two are as good :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...